Nowadays we are experiencing moments of tension regarding the prices of hygiene products, it is good to know how to make our own soaps and even better if they are going to serve as an antioxidant and moisturizers for skin care, such as carrot case. Antioxidants help treat skin diseases such as acne, dermatitis, pimples among others.También puedes leer: Do you know what a vertebral angioma is?
After you see how to prepare it, you may be encouraged to try to make your own soap, you will make your bathroom look more beautiful and have a touch of your own.
The carrot has been known for a long time for its properties such as vitamin A and C and that primarily avoids fine lines avoiding premature aging. As for vitamin C it gives your skin a radiant and healthy look. In addition to all these benefits it contributes to the stimulation of the production of collagen, an important component for the elasticity of the skin. Contains Potassium that keeps the skin hydrated.
- 2 carrots (60 g).
- 1 teaspoon salt (5 g).
- 112 g of caustic soda (1 cup).
- 400 ml of olive oil (3 cups).
- 100 ml of castor oil (1/2 cup).
- 300 ml of coconut oil (2 cups).
- 25-30 drops of ylang ylang essential oil (5 g).
- Various silicone or wood molds.
It is very important that before starting you make sure you are in a very ventilated area, preferably in the yard. Also, you must protect yourself with gloves and glasses.
También puedes leer: Maden child victim of bullying for his condition
Caustic soda is corrosive and can irritate your skin if you come into contact with it. It also uses plastic or wooden containers.
- Boil the carrots in plenty of water. Be careful to store this water after you have cooked the carrots since you will need it to prepare the soap.
- With a cover, crush the cooked carrots until obtaining a homogeneous paste.
- Place in a bowl or bowl the carrot puree, salt and 190 ml of the water you used to cook the carrots.
- Little by little, begin to add the caustic soda, mixing them well with a wooden stick so that all the components are mixed homogeneously.
- When you finish making the mixture you will notice that it is hot; this is for the caustic soda. Leave this mixture aside and allow it to cool for 1 hour.
- Once the mixture has cooled, we begin to add the oils. In doing so, make sure to mix well with the wooden stick. Continue moving this mezcal in circles until you notice a more doughy consistency.
- Pour this mixture into the silicone or wood molds. If you use a wooden mold, we recommend putting baking paper in each mold with the brightest part out. In this way, it will be easier to remove the final product from the molds.
- Allows the soap to harden for 48 hours. Then remove it from the mold and cut it into pieces.
- Place them on a grid in a ventilated area for 6 weeks. We know that the wait is long but this is necessary for the soap to be cured before it can be used.
After the healing time has passed, you can start using the soap. The amount you have made will last a year.